Do you want to stop drinking? Do you want to write every day? Do you want to celebrate your sobriety in writing? Do you have an addiction story you want to write? Then this 31-day online retreat is for you!
What participants get:
1. Four online, self-paced writing workshops on writing for recovery.
2. Five guest speaker sessions.
3. Access to my online Writer’s Support Group, every Thursday at 8 pm EST on Zoom which includes many published authors.
4. A pdf guide and workbook with recovery writing prompts.
5. Optional daily writing assignments
6. A chance to share your recovery story, or just write it down for yourself.
7. A selection of excellent personal essays from published authors on addiction.
8. A sheet to track writing progress and sobriety.
Day 0 — Instructions and the recovery writing tracker to download.
Day 1 — First Day Welcome
Day 2 — Recovery Writer's “Happier Hour.” Watch the opening ceremony for the challenge.
Day 3 — Workbook writing prompt
Day 4 — Recovery Writing Workshop #1, taught by Charlotte Dune
Day 5 — Guest speaker, Haris Adele, Decoding Your Recovery Story
Day 6-9 — Workbook writing prompts
Day 10 — Recovery Writing Workshop #2, taught by Charlotte Dune
Day 11 — Guest Speaker: author of The Sober Lush, writer Jardine Libaire.
Day 12-15 — Workbook writing prompts
Day 17 - Recovery Writing Workshop #3, taught by Charlotte Dune
Day 18 — Spotlight Talk and Recovery Yoga with yoga-for-trauma expert, Lauren Aune, plus a short yoga session.
Day 19 — Guest speaker: Writing Alcohol Is Sh!t: The Recovery Writing Journey, with author and Recovery Elevator founder, Paul Churchill
Day 20-23 — Workbook writing prompts
Day 24 — Recovery Writing Workshop #3 taught by Charlotte Dune
Day 25 — Workbook writing prompts
Day 26 — Guest speaker — I’m Crazy without Yoga, with Restorative Yoga for Mental Health expert, Amy Laskin. This will be a talk plus a short yoga session.
Day 27-30 — Workbook writing prompts
Day 31 — Final recovery writing workshop and closing with author Charlotte Dune
The complete list of optional writing prompts is also in the guide you will receive.
Register here: https://gum.co/KlzVh
Sobriety and recovery writing support, guest speakers, recovery writing workshops and restorative yoga.